As previous 1st lesson, however, focus is to incorporate self reflection and analysis. Have more presence and better timing.
Feedback from VB
"Spot on with timing and presence better but still needs work"
Focus for next week is differentiation.
How I will incorporate this?
adapt power point to cater for all abilities, involve and engage more students, simple supportive resources such as paper with line to guide saw straightness.
INSERT IMAGE HERE
Prep for full lesson period 5 of 6/10/16 RM - keyring coping saw
Feedback and self reflection
Lesson went well, the pupils really enjoyed the task. I struggled with the noise of the saws to lift my voice to the correct level So I need to work on this. More differentiation is needed in that I approached the task using one set of shapes as a guide despite the image above. (this scheme was introduced after the lesson as a means of guiding the different skill level pupils)
What went well:
Planning and organisation
Timing
Class rap ore
Needs work:
Differentiation
Presence



No comments:
Post a Comment